Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Strategy & Consulting and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As part of AI practice, you will manage, architect and analyze big data in order to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value. Digital covers a range of industries creates models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid better, more informed decision making. Examines and explores data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering insights which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our clients.
- Consulting with clients and deciding what data are needed to answer specific questions or problems related to business.
- Carrying out data analysis by identifying sources, gap analysis, requirements for migration and integration to common reporting system
- Collaborates with team members towards achieving clients’ objectives.
- Drive understanding and decision making from data through the intersection of business, analytics, and design.
- Responsible for implementing statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques as set forth in project requirements.
- Validate data analysis results with team members to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Identify, interpret and communicate meaningful findings to key individuals (i.e. answer the “so what” questions).
- Participate in internal research and development activities as needed.
- Understand and shape business requirements, design, develop, and implement data science solutions.
- Provide thought leadership, best practices, and standards on advanced analytics & econometric techniques.
- Ability to analyze user feedback and activity, iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive Data Science components (data model, advanced analytics, consumption) design and configuration.
- Ability to lead teams of 5 - 8 people, work in a multicultural environment, under aggressive timelines.
- Act as Development Lead in client Scrums and lead the delivery of Data Science projects covering both Marketing, Customer & Sales Analytics.
- Present and create appropriate documentation to communicate with and educate stakeholders.
- Influence & inspire the team with the technical expertise on Data Science cloud solutions and the soft skills required for client management and setting of the correct expectations.
- Ability to create project plans, including resourcing, expenses. Ability to turn quickly the brilliant ideas to plan on a page with clear actions and next steps.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Econometrics or related science field from a well-established University
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Econometrics or related science field is strongly recommended
- 7+ years of working experience in Data Science related high value / high visibility projects with a team leading role under aggressive delivery timelines
- Knowledge of advanced data analysis techniques that include customer segmentation, propensity modelling, optimization techniques and predictive modeling
- Solid theoretical and practical knowledge of Econometrics, Statistics, Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Solid knowledge of Azure Databricks platform, Hadoop, Spark, Hive, PowerBI and/or other visualization tools
- Knowledge & working experience with AWS and/or Google cloud platforms is a plus
- Exceptional programming skills with Python and R. Good knowledge of Java and/or C/C++ is a plus
- Other technologies and tools: Git, SQL
- Experience in analytical manipulation and interpretation of large databases will be considered as a strong asset
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically; turn consumer behavior data into effective strategies and drive results
- Exceptional analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment with hard deadlines, quick turnaround, and changing priorities required
- Ability to communicate results effectively and explain technical methodologies in non-technical audience
- Experience in international markets is a plus
- Familiarity with FMCG and/or Retail industries will be considered as a plus
- The candidates will be participating in multinational project teams
- Fluency in English is required
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.