Are you ready to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Strategy & Consulting and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will work day-to-day with cross-functional Product Development Teams, their Product Owners and the hosting Organization. You will bring your experience, fresh ideas and creative thinking to help the team create amazing digital products (mobile & web). You will focus on creating Business Value, amazing User Experience and exceptional Product Quality.
- Work within an Agile team, delivering Digital Products
- Analyze, discuss and document new functionalities
- Assist the product owner with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered product backlog
- Collaborate with designers and software developers to create the optimal User Experience
- Create and document testing scenarios, use cases and support manuals
- Run user and regression tests to ensure high product quality
- Assist the Product Owner with Stakeholder communication and management
- Analyze and monitor the market and the competition
- Participate in ideation sessions for new Products or Functionalities
- Communicate with other teams and stakeholders to identify, monitor and resolve dependencies
- Contribute to the Product community, by sharing knowledge and energy
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc Degree in Management, Finance, Computer Science, Technology or Engineering
- 2 - 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or Product Manager
- Digitally savvy, with a passion for innovative and quality digital products
- Experience in Digital Product or Services Development (Mobile or Web)
- Experience with Banking or Financial products will be considered a plus
- Experience in working as part of Agile teams
- Experience and Discipline with Testing/QA
- Natural team-player and strong communicator
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.