ARE YOU READY to step up to Accenture’s Strategy and Consulting role?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Strategy & Consulting and thrive in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Banking Technology Consultant, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business and technology challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from supporting Organizations to develop their technology strategy to assisting with transformation implementation activities. The team help the C-Suite shape their technology vision and execute on their digital and technology-driven business transformation journeys.
- Working with industry and business specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, including IT opportunity assessment, investment portfolio management, information strategy, sourcing strategy, enterprise architecture strategy and more.
- Create innovative and differentiated offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market demand and technology evolution.
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology enabled business change, e.g.: package & third-party integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture studies and/or program diagnostics and recovery.
- Deliver advisory services to all the C Suite functions such as CIO/CTO/CDO etc.
- Interviewing client staff to understand key issues with how they operate today and identify opportunities for improvement in their operations and technology landscape.
- Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to clients.
- Supporting the development of improved capabilities in clients across business processes, people and technology.
- Developing business cases and implementation roadmaps to support investment decisions.
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects.
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement programs.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc with distinction or honors from a Top University in in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of key emerging methodology (Agile, DevOps, Design thinking) and how to use it to improve IT related department.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Fundamental technology skills and knowledge of basic integration architecture concepts, application styles, development methodologies and concepts, ITSM & IT governance.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Any IT Management/Governance certification will be considered a plus.
- Ability to work constructively in teams.
- Presentation skills.
- Prior technology consulting experience with e.g. big consulting practice, consulting arms of main technology firms or internal consulting department of multinational will be considered a plus.
- Prior experience in Banking covering the areas of Retail, Finance, Risk, Credit, Operations and IT will be considered an asset.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.