ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Strategy & Consulting and thrive in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Network Technology Consultant in Accenture’s Network Services, you will engage in exciting projects within the Telecommunications industry contributing to the transformation / digitalization of Next Generation Networks and respective Platforms.
- Elicit requirements from projects’ stakeholders and perform business and technical analysis
- Participate in the assessment and definition of Processes, Reports, KPIs, etc. related to the areas of Provisioning and Assurance for Fixed and Mobile Networks
- Engage in high-tech projects in the areas of Telecommunication Networks (including 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN and TV/Video technologies)
- Understand the business needs of the client and convert them into automated process, supporting both to the functional and the technical part of the requirements
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecoms or equivalent field
- Knowledge / experience in Telecommunication Networks and related technologies (i.e. 3G/4G/5G, FTTx, IoT, NFV/SDN, TV/Video technologies, etc.)
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps
- Experience in business analysis and process re-engineering
- Understanding of RPA technology and architecture concepts
- Prior experience in Service Operators or Network Equipment Providers will be considered as a plus
- MSc / MBA related to Telecoms will be considered as a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.