WORK YOU’LL DO
Capability Network CFO&EV team focuses on partnering with Accenture CFOEV Network teams to bring distinctive capabilities serving the CFO priorities to increase the Enterprise Value and steward the digitalization of entire enterprise
As a Manager in CFO&EV team in Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Finance & Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought-after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations, innovations as well as changing market conditions. You will be part of a team that brings to our client’s industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from front line finance, next generation business planning, value based management, treasury & working capital, dynamic managerial accounting - to credit, market, liquidity or operational risk perspective and regulatory compliance.
· Advising our clients from Financial Services Institutions, global corporate entities as well as other industries including Resources & Energy or Consumer Goods on a wide range of Finance & Risk Management topics
· Acting as a subject matter expert while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop cutting edge and industry leading solutions
· Shaping Accenture’s thought capital around current and emerging Finance & Risk management topics
· Building relationships and working together with global Accenture Finance & Risk Management teams
· Using your analytical & quantitative skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data as well as model driven insights
· Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Big Data & Cloud Solutions, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the Finance & Risk management function
· Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
· Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
· Coaching and mentoring junior team members
· Contributing to practice-building efforts such as recruiting, training and attending community events
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of experience leading/managing a large team preferably in a professional services firm.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following:
- Financial Planing & Forecasting
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
- Zero Based Management (ZBx)
- Value Based Management (VBM)
- Strategic Finance
- Finance & Accounting
- Prudential & Structural Reforms (EBA/ECB/BoG/Basel Accords)
- Risk modeling (Credit, Market, Operational)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively engage with senior-level client executives
- Ability to effectively develop, mentor, advise, and coach teams
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.