ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Solution Architect you will work as part of a team on the design and implementation of cloud-native enterprise applications using Agile software development methodologies. You will have the opportunity to drive the digital platform evolution towards a full Microservice-based Architecture. You will also lead the technical initiatives in the context of introducing new technologies, handling technical debt and improving application’s performance and resilience
Lead a team consisting of software developers, business analysts and a Product Owner.
Capture business requirements and create technical solutions leveraging Microsoft’s Framework along with REST Architecture.
Ensure the overall quality and fit of the technical solution in addition to the overall performance of the application stack.
Efficiently review code and guide your team to assure the implementation of the original technical design.
Contribute in the development process by standardizing software delivery adopting DevOps practices.
Participate in preparatory workshops with business analysts, product owners and be able to detect dependencies, impediments and potential risks.
Drive platform evolution initiatives in the context of introducing new technologies, handling technical debt and improving application’s performance and resilience
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree of AEI / TEI in Computer Science or other relevant field with working experience 5+ years
- Deep hands-on experience in Microsoft technologies stack:
- NET Core Framework
- .NET Framework
- MVC, Web API
- WCF along with Unit Testing, Integration Testing and BDD Testing
- Web Services development and integration with backend systems and databases.
- RDBMS knowledge and/or exposure to MS SQL server database.
- Authoring of technical documentation that communicates in a clear and detailed fashion the proposed technical solution.
- Very good understanding of Security aspects, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), OWASP guidelines.
- Performance Analysis and application tuning.
- Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, no-SQL databases and known PaaS platforms will be considered a plus
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA PA - Pittsburgh
Java Full Stack/Cloud Native Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - Automation Test Manager
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Salesforce Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.