ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your Agile expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy & Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Strategy & Consulting and thrive in a digitally driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Banking Consultant, you will use your excellent analytical skills and imagination to solve the business problems of our Banking clients, identify and unlock value for them through the innovative application of key trends and business and technology solutions.
- Engaging directly with Banking clients on their most challenging business issues – understanding, addressing and solving their priority operational problems
- Working with a high performing team and helping our clients drive profitability and performance through aligning to the right long-term operating model
- Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to the clients
- Leading and driving Banking transformation using Agile and Design Thinking methodologies
- Working with the business/end users to gather and analyze business requirements and perform business analysis
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale Banking transformation projects
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams to shape, propose, communicate and implement various programs
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc with distinction or honors from a Top University, preferably in business or engineering
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of cross-industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to clearly communicate ideas and results on all organizational levels
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Ability to work constructively in teams
- Prior strategy and consulting experience with e.g. big consulting practice or internal consulting department of multinational firms will be considered a plus
- Prior experience in Banking covering the areas of Retail, Corporate, Finance, Risk, Credit, Operations and IT will be considered an asset
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
· To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.