ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your Agile expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture|SolutionsIQ. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture|SolutionsIQ and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Scrum Master you will work day-to-day with cross-functional Scrum Teams, their Product Owners and the hosting Organization. You will bring your experience, fresh ideas and creative thinking to support and foster the positive evolution of their practices. You will focus on guiding them towards improving the way they work to achieve team goals.
- Be the Scrum master of 1-2 scrum team(s) with a focus on coaching the team(s) towards self-organization and continuous improvement.
- Facilitate Scrum events, discussions and decision making where needed.
- Assist the product owner(s) with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered product backlog.
- Improve transparency and create information radiators. Identify and maintain relevant metrics that help the team(s) see how they are doing.
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal.
- Enable cross-team coordination. Manage dependencies between your team(s) and third parties.
- Strengthen the presence of Accenture|SolutionsIQ as an Agile center of excellence.
- Participate and contribute to the Accenture|SolutionsIQ Community
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc Degree in Management, Computer Science, Technology or Engineering.
- Working Experience within an Agile Team
- People-focused; Empathetic, courageous, open and energetic with a natural tendency to improve others.
- A strong communicator with advanced organizational skills.
- Passionate about Agile and Scrum.
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website http://accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.