ARE YOU READY to build a career at a company that can take you anywhere?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Workplace Solutions is a function ranging from on-site facilities management, executive support services, office services, real estate and travel to workplace research and development, including: Archives & Records Management, Business Travel Group, Corporate Housing, Corporate Real Estate, Executive Support Services, Office Services, and Safety & Security. With such a wide range of roles, Workplace Solutions is a very diverse team of professionals, with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. What they have in common is the ability to communicate well with people at all levels and an enthusiasm for solving problems.
WORK YOU’LL DO
Your role as Executive Assistant will include some or all the following key responsibilities.
- Coordinate business daily agenda of the executives including arrangement of conference calls and video conference calls, involving global participants.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/workshops inside or outside Accenture’s premises in liaison with the Meeting and Events Planning team when applicable. Handle routine and non-routine logistics (e.g. contact meeting participants and coordinate responses, compose meeting materials). Follow up on action items and report status to Executives/meeting attendees.
- Anticipate travel needs of executive and independently coordinate complex travel arrangements, typically involving multiple changes and destinations based on understanding of executive’s availability and obligations. Support with travel documentation and procedures (itineraries, visa/passport procedures).
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks according Company’s policies and procedures (i.e. maintain contact and email distribution lists, may manage time and expense reports).
- Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Support assistants.
- May provide telephone support (i.e. answer calls promptly and courteously). Act as executives’ representative to independently handle calls.
- May prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals, as necessary.
- Keep current and be knowledgeable on Accenture’s tools and technology.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven experience of 2 years as an executive administrative assistant, executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Fluent knowledge of English and Greek
- Excellent IT skills
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Positive-attitude, attentive to detail, responsible, receptive, reliable, ambitious, creative and energetic professional
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.