WORK YOU’LL DO
You will work closely with our Applied Intelligence Data Engineering & Data Architecture team and AI consultants to implement Azure-based data solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate has experience in both big data technologies (Data Lake, Databricks), relational services (Azure SQL), and ETL/ELT tools such as SSIS and Data Factory.
- Design the detailed data architecture includes data governance, master data strategy, master data management, data quality, data modeling, ETL approach, data storage etc.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive the Data Warehouse design and configuration
- Identify the gap between business requirement and data architecture and propose and design optimal data warehouse and analytics solutions to fulfill the business/technical requirement
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes for Data Warehouses, including sourcing, loading, transformation, and extraction of data
- Map data between source systems, data warehouses, and data marts and design relational and dimensional data models
- Use ETL tools to implement data extraction procedures from other systems and load them into the datamarts
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries while further developing your career.
- Adapt at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc and MSc or PhD in Computer Science or other in quantitative discipline a well-established University
- 3+ years (for Consultant role) or 6+ years (for Manager role) of relevant consulting or industry experience in Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Modeling and Big Data, especially in cloud-based solutions
- (For Manager role) Experience mentoring and leading other data/analytics developers
- Sound understanding of Business Intelligence best practices, relational structures, dimensional data modeling, SQL skills, reporting techniques and data warehouse, particularly the Kimball method
- Experience sourcing, Star Schema & Relational Data Modeling, ETL/ELT, especially in a cloud-based environment
- Solid experience with development of big data and other modern data platform solutions
- Experience with Azure SQL and cloud data solutions such as Databricks, SQL DW, Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 would be considered a very strong asset
- Experience with Spark/PySpark and proficiency in either Java/Scala or Python would be considered a strong asset
- Experience or knowledge of data modeling methodology, using Data Vault 2.0 would be considered a strong asset but not a prerequisite
- Certification and/or Experience on Cloud Computing in Azure Data Platform would be considered a strong asset
- Needs to have good understanding on Agile Methodology and Scrum framework
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.