ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technologyexpertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Java Architect you will work as part of a team on the design and implementation of Java-based enterprise solutions using Agile software development methodologies. You will have the opportunity to take full responsibility for the technical design and implementation of specific business areas using Microservices Architecture.
- Lead a team consisting of software developers, business analysts and a Product Owner.
- Capture business requirements and create technical solutions leveraging Spring Framework along with REST Architecture.
- Ensure the overall quality and fit of the technical solution in addition to the overall performance of the application stack.
- Efficiently review code and guide your team to assure the implementation of the original technical design.
- Contribute in the development process by standardizing software delivery adopting DevOps practices.
- Participate in preparatory workshops with business analysts, product owners and be able to detect dependencies, impediments and potential risks.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Degree of AEI / TEI in Computer Science or other relevant field.
- Strong proficiency in OOPS concepts with JAVA and knowledge of RESTful APIS Architecture.
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring MVC along with Unit Testing, Integration Testing and BDD Testing.
- Web Services development and integration with backend systems and databases.
- RDBMS knowledge and/or exposure to MS SQL server database.
- Authoring of technical documentation that communicates in a clear and detailed fashion the proposed technical solution.
- Very good understanding of Security aspects, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), OWASP guidelines.
- Performance Analysis and application tuning.
- Hands on experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP), exposure with apache camel or spring integration is considered a plus.
- Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architectures.
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes and exposure in no-SQL databases is also considered a plus.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.