ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As Scrum Master you will work within a large IT division focused on the development and maintenance of software products within the business. You will serve and lead Scrum teams and enable change in the way the client operates, improving effectiveness, efficiency, and strong business/IT alignment.
- Be a Scrum master for 1-2 scrum team(s) with a focus on coaching the team(s) towards self-organization and continuous improvement
- Facilitate Scrum events, discussions and decision making.
- Assist the product owner(s) with creating and maintaining a healthy and ordered and product backlog.
- Assist with internal and external communication; improve transparency and create information radiators.
- Reach out to the larger company network for impediment removal.
- Maintain relevant metrics that help the team see how they are doing.
- Ensure cross-team coordination. Take responsibility for managing dependencies between your team(s) and third parties.
- Coach and mentor other scrum masters. Ensure that our best ways of working are consistent across teams.
- Strengthen the presence of Accenture as an Agile center of excellence. Contribute to the company’s Agile Community. Keep the company network aware of relevant activities.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- You are passionate about Agile and Scrum
- You are a strong communicator and facilitator
- You have 2 years or more of experience working in an agile environment, and considerable experience in playing the Scrum Master role
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.