ARE YOU READY to build a career at a company that can take you anywhere?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Corporate Functions. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Corporate Functions and be the engine that powers Accenture, a company providing consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the FORTUNE 100, and governments around the world. Our Corporate Functions offer the essential expertise that enables our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As Attorney at Law you will be part of Accenture’s Global Legal Organization and you will be based in Athens, Greece. You will work closely with the Country Legal Lead for Compliance, Operations, Regulatory & Ethics Matters (Legal Lead CORE). Legal Lead CORE is responsible for the delivery and quality of all legal support to Accenture entities operating in Greece as well as supporting Accenture Global Legal Organization in cross-country projects. You will support and report directly to the Legal Lead Core in Greece on a daily basis.
- Provide legal support and interface with internal stakeholders (including local Management Board, HR, Finance, Tax, Marketing, Work Place and Procurement)
- Support local and global projects by providing legal advice as required and related to Greece
- Organize, anticipate and maintain local compliance through regular support and monitoring of Accenture’s general legal needs, with the objective of avoiding the disruption or discontinuity of Accenture local operations for non-compliance reasons:
- a) Under supervision of the Legal Lead CORE - ensure compliance of local operations with local laws, within the framework of Accenture’s global compliance program and other Accenture policies;
- b) Under supervision of the Legal Lead CORE - implement regular support and monitoring of Accenture’s general local legal needs;
- Provide legal support in alignment with Accenture Data Privacy Team, Anticorruption Team and other Compliance Legal Teams as well as other Subject Matter Experts from CORE and Legal Contracting
- Provide local support to corporate matters Support the Internal Audit Team, as needed
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Completed Law Degree is required with specialization in general civil contracts and corporate matters
- Experience from a private corporation or a law firm for 6+ years
- Fluent English (at legal level) oral and written
- Fluency (at legal level) of Greek language is required
- Detail-oriented, well organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Negotiation & contracting experience is required
- Advanced knowledge on data privacy laws is a merit
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Limited regional travel may be required
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Fixed term contract (maternity leave)
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
National SAP Supply Chain Technology Senior Consulting Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network CFO&EV Finance Manager
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Data Scientist
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.