- Communicate effectively with media agencies and clients.
- Be methodical, organized, timely and extremely reliable in your work.
- Understand the strategy behind the media planning and resultant activity in order to enhance our service to clients. This may be the target audience, sales objectives, implications of the market environment, competitive context, etc.
- Build high level reports and detailed presentations.
- Interpret data in order to fully understand the implications and opportunities derived from it.
- Communicate effectively with other analysts and consultants from Accenture team.
- Be able to handle multiple clients’ projects.
- Be active in meetings and presentations.
- The ideal candidate is likely to hold a University Degree of Communication, Media or Marketing Science.
- 2-3 years of experience ideally in a media agency or TV Station with knowledge of TV and Internet with a media planning/media buying role.
- Knowledge of other traditional media (Digital, Print, Out of Home and Radio) is also considered as an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of Arianna software powered by AGB Nielsen.
- Good understanding of how Internet media buying is working in Greece
- Excellent knowledge & usage of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Fluency in English - oral and written form
- Deep understanding of media strategies and processes, trading practices, terminology and issues
- Ability to execute high quality tasks on time
- Ability to write and compile client proposals
- Analytical skills
- Statistic and programming knowledge is nice to have
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.