ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and bring your vision to life?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Consulting. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Consulting and specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor. Develop customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies. Deploy leading industry insights and design-led thinking to help clients plan and implement transformational solutions that drive rapid results.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Management Consulting Analyst or Consultant in our Financial Services Consulting practice, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You will be working with clients to understand the impact of industry trends on their Business and Operating Models. You will collaborate with clients to shape and execute transformational programs. You will leverage the collective experience and expertise of Accenture from across the world to bring to our clients leading edge solutions.
- Conducting research to understand market and competitive dynamics and assess the client’s financial performance
- Interviewing client staff to understand key issues with how they operate today and identify opportunities for improvement in their operations and technology landscape
- Leveraging Accenture’s international assets and expertise to bring new ideas to clients
- Supporting the development of improved capabilities in clients across business processes, people and technology using various methodologies, e.g. design thinking, traditional methodologies etc.
- Developing business cases and implementation roadmaps to support investment decisions
- Providing project management and change management support on large scale transformation projects
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc with distinction, preferably in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Computer Science
- For the Consultant position a MSc or MBA with distinction is a prerequisite
- For Analyst position prior management or technology consulting experience with e.g. a leading strategy house, Big 4 consulting practice, consulting arms of main technology firms or internal consulting department of multinational will be considered a plus. For Consultant position prior consulting experience – minimum 3 years – with a leading strategy house, Big 4 consulting practice, consulting arms of main technology firms or internal consulting department of multinational is a prerequisite for the Consultant position
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- PMP/ Agile certification will be considered a plus
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.