ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As a Payments Business Analyst, you will assist in the analysis and design of payments related business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach in the respective domain. You will be cooperating with Client and Accenture teams to collect business specifications and convert them into tangible functional and technical requirements and overall solution design while providing expertise in payments area. You will also assist both client and Accenture teams during the implementation and testing of the new solution.
- Working together with our customers on analysis, design, and implementation of their projects in Payments domain
- Understand the business needs of the client and convert them into functional and technical requirements
- Arrange, coordinate, document and execute parts of the testing process
- Assist in the deployment of the new solution to production environment
- Maintain, propose tuning and repairing actions; providing user support.
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Having 1-3 years of experience in Payments industry (business and/or technical)
- Knowledge of payments business e.g. Cards, Acquiring, Core Payments (Credit Transfer, SEPA, Digital payments, etc.)
- Strong Technical Background
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Degree of AEI or TEI
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.