ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Technology. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Technology and thrive in a digitally-driven, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As an RPA Process Developer, you will assist in the design and be the responsible of the implementation of the Automated processes for our clients.
You will be cooperating with Client and Accenture teams to collect business specifications and convert them into tangible functional and technical requirements and shape in the best possible way, following Accenture’s best practices, the overall solution design.
Finally, you will also assist both client and Accenture teams during the implementation and testing of the new automation solutions.
- Understand the business needs of the client and convert them into automated process, supporting both to the functional and the technical part of the requirements
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with the standard RPA design principles and conventions
- Configuring new automated processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automated processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT & UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Knowledge of RPA Concept & Automation Processes
- Strong Technical Background
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Degree of AEI or TEI
- Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience
- A working understanding of current business processes and the ability to understand new business processes
- An ability to envisage how an automated solution will work in the wider business environment, to understand its advantages and what its effect will be
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team
- Tools that will used: Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Softomotive
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture Greece will be conducted only via online format during the current period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.