- B. Sc. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. from Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive etc.) including NoSQL technologies (Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) and streaming technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.)
- Experience with Linux OS (any distribution, RHEL/Centos preferred)
- Experience with search engines (ElasticSearch, Solr etc.) is a plus
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.