ARE YOU READY to be a part of the digital reinvention of industry and revolutionize your career?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Digital. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
Join Accenture Digital and you´ll be at the forefront helping clients re-imagine how they serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for some of the world’s most respected companies. Become an integral part of a forward-looking digital community with the credibility, expertise, and insight that clients depend on.
WORK YOU’LL DO
As Media Analyst / Consultant you will conduct high quality analysis with great attention to detail, assessing the performance of the media agency and identifying any efficiencies that can be made always within timelines and you will work as part of an international expanding team in order to serve existing clients and help to develop further our clientele. Accenture Media Management helps advertisers maximize and manage their media value across all traditional and digital channels, from media auditing in order to define the right media strategy, to helping identify media agencies that can deliver value and quality results.
You will work with many of the world’s largest advertisers ensuring that they receive the best possible media value from their agencies. We work across all media and we are employed to increase accountability, demonstrating where an agency is performing well for a client and to identify any areas for improvement. In Greece, we have a big portfolio of clients from many industries covering more than 25% of the market in TV advertising.
- Communicate effectively with media agencies and clients.
- Be methodical, organized, timely and extremely reliable in your work.
- Understand the strategy behind the media planning and resultant activity in order to enhance our service to clients.
- Build high level reports and detailed presentations.
- Interpret data in order to fully understand the implications and opportunities derived from it.
- Communicate effectively with other analysts and consultants from Accenture team.
- Understanding client business problems.
- Be able to handle multiple clients’ projects.
- Be active in meetings and presentations.
- Be willing to learn media environment of other markets