WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- BSc and MSc or Phd in Computer Science or other in quantitative discipline, such as Statistics, Math, Econometrics etc. from a well-established University
- 2+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience in data management (eg. master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality, data modeling, temporal modeling, OLAP, enterprise information management, big data)
- Exposure to Data Management technologies, such as:
- ETL tools: Informatica/Datastage/Talend/Open source tools
- Database: Oracle/SQL Server/SAS/Teradata/Hadoop related
- OLAP: SAS/R/Open source tools
- Data Mining: SPSS/SAS/R/Open source tools
- Data Visualization: Tableau/QlikView/PowerBI/TibcoSpotfire/Open source tools
- Proficiency in using SQL and R language to manipulate datasets and perform data analysis
- Experience in Big data architecture design and implementation, Cloud data ingestion & integration, Enterprise Data Lake and Data supply chain design and implementation, e.g. enterprise level Hadoop+R+Tableau enabled visualization & analytics projects will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite
- Experience in Machine Learning will be considered as a strong asset but it is not a prerequisite
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel and gain exposure in global multinational companies
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/gr-en/.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.