Accenture Technology Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture that employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Delivery Lifecycle professionals envision, estimate, define, build and deploy Accenture's solutions using standard delivery assets to improve clients' delivery approach.
A Senior Software Engineer with strong experience in C/C++ and/or Java assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. He/she has 3-4 years of experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Coding and testing program modules; assisting in design
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- Participating in execution and documentation of tests
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes