What is an adaptive workforce?
The workforce that will help shape the successful FS Organisation of the future will have a number of distinctive characteristics.
- Flexibility in terms of structure and sourcing.
- A higher level of collaboration than is usually seen today.
- An eagerness to innovate, without fear of failure.
- A willingness and a capability to change rapidly and continuously.
- Never-ending skills enhancement and leadership development.
- The mobility to change roles and progress.
- Insistence on a more fulfilling employee experience.
- Reliance on data-driven insights and powerful HR software for predicting future skills requirements, locating talent and managing performance.