Job title: Marketing Analytics Data Science Manager
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
As a Manager with Accenture you will lead and grow a business leveraging and growing a data science team working with diverse clients and industries. The business focus will be selling new work to clients, delivering analytics solutions and help turn data into actionable insights that drive tangible outcomes, improve performance and help clients lead the market. This position requires experience in growing the business for a solution and leading and inspiring teams with in-depth understanding and use of statistical and data analysis tools, as well as strong technical skills and business acumen. It also requires the capability to contribute to new business development as an expert solution architect with a skill level that translates well in the C-Suite.
- Lead and grow an intelligent marketing data science business across our European market
- Inspire teams who are responsible for statistical, data mining, machine learning, and/or deep learning techniques in delivering data science insights specifically in the areas of marketing attribution, hyper personalization of marketing content and Next best action solutions
- Collaborate with internal Accenture teams and clients to understand challenges and create solutions
- Stay abreast of technology trends in artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Provide thought leadership to evangelize Accenture’s point of view in the market as well as internally
- Have ultimate oversight of data scientists and data science projects with clients for the business
Your essential skills:
- Experience in a commercial role with significant focus on data science and use of statistical methodologies
- Experience of capturing, assessing and making recommendations, including reviewing data for completeness and consistency, analyzing and interpreting data
- Deep Knowledge of Marketing Insight analytics domains like marketing attribution (both top-down and bottom-up), hyper-personalization and navigating the data challenges for both bottom up and top down attribution
Bonus points if you have:
- Ability to technically lead data science projects
- Experience with intelligent marketing capabilities, including mixed marketing modeling, multi-touch attribution, recommendation engines, personalization
- Familiarity with using cloud services (AWS, Google, Azure) or Big Data tools (Hadoop, Hive, Spark) in data science solutions
- Ability to work across industries and with cross-functional organizations
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
For now, all Accenture business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only.
Please note: The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.