Role Title: Europe HR Analytics & Modeling Senior Manager - Europe Market
Business Area: Human Resources (Global)
Career Level: 6 Senior Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary and Package (dependent on experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
About the Team
HR Analytics & Insights (HRAI) is a global team of over 100 Accenture HR and Global Operations team members, responsible for providing HR analytics and modeling, and insights-driven consultative services to senior HR stakeholders in every segment of Accenture’s business. The team serves as a single advisory point of contact for our stakeholders in all matters relative to reporting, metrics, and analytics.
About the Role
The Europe HRAI Advisory Lead partners closely with the Europe Market HR Leadership and leads a team specialized in data analytics, reporting and insights generation. In this role, provides services to the Europe Market CHRO, HR Service Delivery Lead and various senior Leads, and oversees the support provided by the team to Europe Market Units, Services and HR Functions within the Market .
Some of the key priorities responsibilities are: Partner with leadeship to understand strategic talent priorities and provide data-driven insights to help solve for core areas of focus, proactively monitor key metrics to identify trends and areas for discussion and further investigation. Ensure global analytics solutions and reports are relevant for Europe, and champion the drive across HR to build data fluency and digital tool enablement.
The role will:
- Lead a senior, specialized team of analytics advisors and agile delivery specialists supporting the Europe Market and Market Units HR teams, ensuring right level of skills and capabilities within the team
- Serve as the primary relationship manager to the executive stakeholders on the Europe HR Team for all H Information related requests. As such, understand the overall strategy, priorities, and objectives of the Europe Market to address their business issues and challenges.
- Gather, analyze and model HR metrics, and key performance indicators, using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to deliver quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision making. Continually seek to expand knowledge and share it with the team
- Partner with the broader Core HR Analytics & Insights team, Advanced Analytics HRTIA and CIO to provide world Class and holistic solutions to Europe business needs and HR Priorities.
- Collaborate and partner with Europe stakeholders on priority projects and initiatives, bringing forth innovate recommendations and managing execution of the work autonomously. Connect stakeholders with other entities doing similar work and/or other HRAI teams that have relevant knowledge or experience.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Europe HR leadership and primary cross-function team members (i.e. Business Operations, Finance)
- Serve as a subject matter expert with respect to HR digital reporting products, Wokday and analytics offerings, helping strengthen data fluency capabilities of the Europe HR Team, bring awareness of available tools, and encouraging adoption.
- Act as business advisor when new Europe business requirements are identified for corporate digital reporting tools or Workday, partnering closely with HRTIA extended team, Europe HR leadership and CIO Applied Intelligence to have them implemented
- Provide focused individual career development guidance and direct coaching for each team member on a continuous basis throughout the year.
- Serve as the HRAI Team Captain for Europe within HRTIA, bringing awareness to larger team of Europe´s priorities and stand-out activities or initiatives — and promoting integration between the global HR functions and counterparts in the Services/Other Markets.
- Act as a key advisor in the journey to/within Workday, bringing our expertise to the Europe HR team to assist in their transition to Workday reporting and analytics solution
- Work with adjacent non-HR teams such as CIO-Applied Intelligence, Finance or Business Operations, based on the nature of analysis.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
Post-Graduate Degree, focused studies in the areas of Human Resources and/or Business Analytics
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Business Acumen
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Strong communicator with ability senior leadership
- Storytelling with data, ability to aggregate data and synthesize into a rich story
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Leadership skills and team lead experience
- Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Ability to provide individual career development support and coaching to each team member
- Advanced communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skill
Good to have
• Human Resources experience
• Additional Accenture HR systems experience
- Data visualization tools and techniques
- Ability to work cross-culturally
“International Candidates will be considered”.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 20th June2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.