Strategic Program Ops Consultant
Career Level: Level 8
Salary: Competitive Salary and Package (dependent on experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
This is an exciting opportunity within Legal Ops to support the global GCCM Lead in the strategic development of the function. The role will focus on helping evolve and deliver a portfolio of strategic projects and initiatives; as well as optimizing business-as-usual activities. This will promote the holistic leadership of the global function, the effective management of risks and issues, a strategic approach to the function’s development and coordinated communications to the global team.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
The individual will be supporting the global GCCM Lead on several dimensions and is expected to dynamically prioritize this support as needed:
- Strategic Planning: Capturing information on the portfolio of GCCM initiatives for FY22 including expected outcomes, milestones, resourcing and costs. Helping establish and manage the annual schedule of GCCM Leadership Team and wider GCCM meetings and events.
- Governance: Supporting timely submissions of inputs, capturing decisions taken (including consequences and commitments); communicating and monitoring decision actions.
- Programme Management (PM): Providing consolidated status reporting on functional initiatives, including reporting on costs, issues and material risks to delivery. Helping on selected GCCM initiatives through junior PM activities such as capturing and monitoring action logs; process and deliverables documentation; creation of templates, tools and aids, reporting etc.
- Communications: Supporting with internal comms vehicles (e.g. portal articles, videos, newsletters, blogs etc.); set-up and execution of webcasts and team conference calls; and managing the key functional comms channels. In doing so, working with comms Subject Matter Advisors (within Legal Ops and Legal Marketing & Comms) to ensure application of the Legal Internal Comms Strategy; and associated clarity and consistency of GCCM Leadership Team messaging, touch-and-tone etc.
- Engagement: Supporting the use of engagement surveys, analysis of results and development of action plans for engagement improvement. Also, assisting Rewards & Recognition e.g. support for budgeting and distribution of Performance Points.
- Learning & Development (L&D): Supporting L&D planning and management of L&D events, including agenda and content development, logistics support, follow-up action capture and reporting.
- Knowledge Management (KM): Working with the KM team in Legal Ops to capture, curate and share GCCM know-how.
- Financial Management (FM): Working with Finance SMAs (within Legal Ops and Legal Finance) to support the global GCCM Lead with six-monthly planning cycles for headcount and budgets; quarterly delta analysis of actuals vs. forecasts; action planning to reduce these deltas; and miscellaneous FM activities.
- Technology & Innovation: Identifying opportunities for tactical improvements (e.g. through task automation, use of centralized tools / repositories etc.) and working with the Legal Tech Ops team to develop solutions. Helping the global GCCM Lead strengthen innovation processes, tools, management reporting and culture.
- Business Operations: Overseeing management of GCCM distribution lists, org charts, asset register and access rights etc.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
The following elements are required:
- Experience working in fast-paced project-based roles, be that consulting to external clients (e.g. in Strategy, Consulting or Digital), consulting internally (e.g. in AEE) or working on important internal initiatives. Relevant pre-Accenture work history will count towards this requirement.
- Proven track record of supporting client or internal stakeholders in variety of scoping, planning, execution and monitoring activities.
- Experience of working across multiple geographic borders and time zones.
- Knowledge and competence in identifying and helping manage project risks, issues and dependencies.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Set yourself apart…….
Demonstrable knowledge of FORM and application to practical examples
Exposure to data analytics, including modelling and visualization.
Interest and/or exposure to the Legal sector
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
If you are interested in this role, please provide a customised CV and covering letter.
Closing Date for Applications 11th June 2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.