Job Title: Business Development Director – Marketing Transformation
Career Level: 6- Senior Manager
Salary: Competitive salary and Package (dependent on experience)
In a world of uncertainty, today’s leading brands are creating promises not to just shareholders but to customers, employees and societies. Promises of consequence that drive purposeful change for everyone. Experiences are where these promises are felt.
The powerful convergence of marketing and technology in today’s marketplace means brands are no longer built through advertising, but through experiences. We connect deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology to define and deliver new realities.
Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, more productive and rewarding. In order to unlock growth, organizations need a new partner—one that is part business consultancy, part creative agency and part technology powerhouse—who can reinvent the front office across products, marketing operations, sales and commerce and customer service.
At Accenture Interactive, we’re reimagining business through experience.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are a newly forming Integrated Business Development team established to drive the next wave of growth for Accenture Interactive in the UK and Ireland. We will evolve the way we go to market, originate and shape the most impactful opportunities for marketing and experience transformation, and close the most exciting industry transforming deals. We bring together a culture of cultures across our Design, Communicate, Build, Run and Advisory practices to respond to client’s growth opportunities.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways. You’ll learn how the unique capabilities across Accenture Interactive and our family of brands including Droga5, Karmarama, Rothco, Fjord, Brand Learning can combine with core Accenture Strategy, Technology, and Operations capabilities to deliver purposeful change.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working the best of human ingenuity and cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to shape and close at scale Marketing Transformation opportunities with some of the world’s most iconic brands
- How to combine marketing, creative, design, operations, technology and data capabilities to drive true Marketing Transformation that drives growth and creates 360-degree value.
- How to drive an ambitious origination pipeline, through thought leadership, structured customer engagement and relationship management, value focused proposition shaping and the co-creation of transformative ideas with our clients
- How to create stand-out solutions, proposals and pitches that deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity to deliver meaningful change
As a Business Development Director, you will:
- Work with Portfolio and Client Leads to identify prospects for the most impactful Marketing Transformation opportunities
- Shape relevant propositions and solutions that will drive scaled success for our clients
- Develop proposals and pitches that have powerful storytelling, impactful creative, credible value cases, the right platforms, processes and solutions and winning commercials
- Maintain effective senior client relationships that allow you to co-create the right solution for their business and drive this through to successful appointment
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Proven ability to shape and close significant Marketing Transformation deals
- Strong client relationship skills and the ability co-create scaled solutions that deliver growth
- Ability to drive the end-to-end deal-making process through origination, selection and commercial close
- Clear understanding of the Marketing Transformation opportunity and how to stitch together strategy, creative, technology and operations to deliver success
Set yourself apart:
- Outstanding written, spoken and visual communicator
- Ability to build trusted relationships with clients to deliver the right solution to their specific context
- Mastery of building compelling narratives and value cases to support major transformation deals
- Proven history of shaping and closing significant ‘multi-pillar’ Marketing Deals
- High emotional intelligence to allow you to solve across a diversity of brands, cultures and individuals
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st of May 2021
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.