- Extensive experience in a project management role
- Exceptionally organised with excellent attention to detail
- Agency experience strongly preferred in E2E advertising campaigns including brand campaigns
- Ability to manage and prioritise a complex and varied workload
- Confident in being client facing and presentation skills
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint & Sharepoint
- Experience with Workfront (SynOps for Marketing) beneficial but not essential
- Project Management & operations focused
- Experience in mitigation plans and programme management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Adept at working effectively under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously
- Jaguar Land Rover experience beneficial
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for. Please note, the work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely, onsite at a client or in an Accenture office or center.
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture, we’re reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, marketing, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.