Salary: Competitive salary and package (Depending on level of experience)
Please Note: Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history (typically including no periods of 30 consecutive days or more spent outside of the UK) at the point of application.
Note: The above information relates to a specific client requirement
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
You will be part of a team which implements Public and Private Cloud technologies and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
This role may either be based from a multi-client delivery centre or at client sites for extended period of times when required.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team we are seeking an experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer with:
- Deep technical know-how and hands-on experience implementing, integrated automation solutions using a broad range of DevOps tool sets
- Expertise in Infrastructure as Code tools, such as Terraform is preferred.
- Expertise with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment and management using tools like Ansible, Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Ant, Ivy, UrbanCode, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in DevSecOps eg secret management, tools integration to harden the baseline, privilege management etc.
- Associate-level cloud certification in AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Hands-on experience in AWS, GCP or Azure cloud technologies.
- Expertise in designing and implementing continuous delivery and/or DevOps solutions.
- Experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software.
- Know how to define and manage the roadmap for implementation of DevOps in an established operation.
- Strong knowledge in developing integrated toolset solutions within an enterprise wide environment.
As a Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Work on multiple projects as part of a wider cloud capability team.
- Get DevOps up and running by overseeing the execution of tools and processes in the DevOps toolchain, and promote the DevOps culture in our client organizations.
- Help customers with DevOps projects by providing them with technical, consultative, and delivery services.
- Serve as a trusted automation and tooling advisor for DevOps initiatives by providing clients with objective, practical, and relevant advice, identifying opportunities for optimisation.
- Work with the development teams to meet acceptance criteria, gathering and documenting the requirements. Help lead continuous integration, delivery, automation, and infrastructure-as-code efforts for multiple cloud service offerings.
- Where required setting up and managing the operation of project development and test environments as well as the software configuration management processes for the entire application development life cycle.
- Help client’s transition to DevOps by driving adoption of tools and practices, and by directing elements of the DevOps implementation.
- Resolve and escalate issues as necessary.
- Undertake necessary trainings and certifications on latest technologies.