What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Proven experience creating, and leading large, complex, strategic sales opportunities within Public sector organisations such as Central Government, HMRC, MOD, Home office & Policing
- Originating sales and relationships with C-suite, both at established and emerging clients
- Demonstrate an ability for independent thinking and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Articulation of business case and business acquisition led thinking, demonstrating the ability to identify sound business growth opportunities
- Strong business and commercial acumen to drive ideation and deal shaping
- Track record of client relevant digital and/or business led sales opportunities combined with technology or operations industrialisation
- Experienced and credible trusted partner with long-standing clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Orchestrating multi-party opportunities across technology or business partnerships/ecosystem
- Leading negotiations and contracting.
- Leading cross functional and diverse teams to success
- May supervise or manage other Sales Captures or other sales team members (depending on level of experience)
- We have several roles open and experience in some specific industries would be helpful, but not essential, as examples, Communication, Internet, Aerospace, Government, Utilities, Energy, Financial Services, Industrial and Distribution.
- Eligibility for Security clearance is desirable.
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree educated or equivalent
What’s in it for you
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom/virtual, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.