Full Stack Java Engineer
Edinburgh / Glasgow (Scotland)
Salary: Competitive salary and package (Depending on level of experience)
Please Note: Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history (typically including no periods of 30 consecutive days or more spent outside of the UK) at the point of application.
Note: The above information relates to a specific client requirement
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Accenture Next Gen Engineering:
Accenture Next Gen Engineering provides end-to-end product engineering solutions which deliver tangible value, fast. We bring together an obsession for technical excellence with agility and scale, to help clients move from project to product at speed. We’re embedded in the regions we operate in, with dedicated leadership and people who enable us to deliver at speed and at scale.
If you’re looking for an exciting career working in a vibrant environment, with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our Next Gen Engineering team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a member of our Next Gen Engineering team, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create Innovative Digital Solutions: Take part in designing, developing, and implementing cutting-edge digital applications tailored to address unique business challenges across several industries.
- Technical Leadership: Display your technical leadership skills by guiding and collaborating with both onshore and offshore developer team members during client projects, ensuring successful outcomes.
As a Full Stack Java Engineer, you will:
- Develop traditional and serverless applications and services in an agile and collaborative environment using source control that integrate with data storage services / message buses and other architectural elements
- Deploy these applications using features such as containers to cloud leveraging CI/CD to support this process backed with good observability when running these in production
- Ensure quality through the creation of documentation and use of unit / integration / contract testing with a consideration of security / performance requirements