ServiceNow Technical Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a Team
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
The ServiceNow Technical Architect Delivery Manager role encompasses the responsibilities of the ServiceNow Principal Consultant and in addition is expected to show ownership for the successful delivery of engagements through application of superior technical and commercial experience to advance the objectives of the Professional Services team.
This role exerts a company-wide cross-functional influence and helps provide strategic leadership or vision to the whole organisation. As ServiceNow Technical Architect you will hold Technical responsibility for applications across the delivery of Professional Services ServiceNow engagements. This includes control of technical scope, adherence to scope and implementation in-line with best practice across all engagements.
As a ServiceNow Technical Architect, you will:
- Ensure technical delivery is in line with the Statement of Work (SoW) scope agreed and highlight any potential changes to SoW scope to the Engagement Manager in a timely manner.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for ServiceNow in Employee Workflows, demonstrating expertise in Employee Onboarding, Employee Centre/Employee Centre Pro and HR Service Delivery.
- Experience in Legal Service Delivery (LSD), Workplace Service Delivery (WSD) & Procurement Service Management (PSM) is also desirable.
- Take the lead to continuously improve technical delivery and facilitate knowledge sharing with wider team
- Require only broad direction while exercising wide latitude in determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Own any technical disputes preventing successful service delivery and proactive management of relevant company resources and communications towards successful resolution
- Be considered an expert and a go-to person for the core ServiceNow products and be confident in presenting solution to clients
- Demonstrate high level technical knowledge of competitive approaches and products
- Augment the company’s body of knowledge by ownership and validation of best practice collateral generated by self and others in the form of technical papers or presentations to colleagues and contributing to community-based media
- Assist the Engagement Manager by application of relevant commercial knowledge of services business issues
- Work with the sales team to understand the solution that has been designed and the specific client requirements, to ensure a seamless handover between sales and delivery.