Cloud Security Specialist
Role Location: London
Level: Accenture will be hiring up to Associate Manager level
Please Note: Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance which requires 5 years continuous UK address history (typically including no periods of 30 consecutive days or more spent outside of the UK) at the point of application.
Note: The above information relates to a specific client requirement
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Join Accenture and help transform leading Financial Services organisations around the world by incorporating security as a foundation to their cloud journey. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance
As a team:
You will work with clients to design and implement cloud security controls across one or more cloud service providers. Through an in-depth understanding of security best practices and industry security requirements, you will help clients to design, develop and manage a secure cloud environment leveraging both cloud-native and 3rd party security technologies.
In addition, you will support Financial Services Cloud Security business development, go-to-market offering development and the development of our people
Do you want to work in an environment where…? You’ll learn, grown and advance in an innovative culture that flourishes with shared success, innovative ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and global network of experts, this could be the role for you.
As a Cloud Security Specialist you will:
- Design, architect, and implement secure cloud solutions that meet client needs and align to industry best practices
- Perform technical risk assessments, threat modelling of cloud services, architecture security reviews, and offer technical security guidance as a trusted cloud security consultant
- Provide subject matter expertise within a number of key cloud security domains such as:
- Identity & Access Management
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Logging and Monitoring
- Data Loss Prevention
- Application Penetration Testing
- Control Plane/Guardrails
- Vulnerability Management
In our team you will learn how to:
- Lead and manage large-scale, cloud security transformation projects
- Work directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing cloud security solutions across a variety of vendors
- Lead and manage Cloud Security business development initiatives such as sales origination, deal shaping and proposal writing
- Lead and manage the development of Cloud Security go-to-market offerings and attend industry events on behalf of the security leadership team
- Develop deep working relationships with senior executives across Accenture account teams and at clients