We’re looking for exceptional people to join our growing team. As a Manager you will become a senior influence on team growth, coordinating the end-to-end client delivery, including:
- Setting a vision for project success and creating a systematic execution plan for the wider team to follow
- Creatively identifying relevant research areas and managing a team to investigate, review, and iterate the information discovery process
- Steering and guiding the teams efforts to create differentiated insights based on modelling and analysis of financial, market, or customer data
- Managing the information migration from internal tools to client facing materials, including strong slide design and storytelling. You will manage a team doing this, but also need to get stuck into the detail and develop the material yourself when needed
- Driving the outreach to the global Founders Forum community, identifying synergies and bridging business opportunities
- Building close relationships with client sponsors, including managing delivery timelines and identifying new pain points to serve
- Proactively building and engaging a network of global client prospects, founders/investors, and industry experts
- Taking ownership of team growth, including coaching, training, and contributing to marketing and recruitment activities
- You have an exceptional academic or industry background
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- The right to work in the UK
- You have 5-10 years of experience working in tech, consulting, investment banking, start-ups, venture capital, or associated areas
- You have experience managing teams and client relationships
- Someone with a natural entrepreneurial mindset
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Sustainable Operations - Senior Manager
Posted 3 days ago
HR Transformation, Organisation Design Manager
Posted 8 days ago
Life Sciences Commercial Management Consulting Manager – Customer Engagement
Posted 9 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.