Location: UK wide
Career Level: Consultant, Senior Analyst or Analyst – dependent on experience
Capability Group: Accenture UK Security/ Advisory
At Accenture, we are looking for people who want to work for a consultancy at the cutting edge of information security. We pride ourselves on our unique and meticulous approach which ensures that our clients get the most value from any engagement with us, in order to deliver tangible advice on how to improve their security.
We employ analysts with a variety of skills from across a range of backgrounds. This allows us to provide a truly broad and holistic range of advice to our clients. Our Security Analysts understand the people, processes and technologies which underpin an effective, broad and deep Cyber Security approach that considers the physical, technical and socio-technical aspects.
As part of our industry leading team, our Security analysts draw on their previous education and experience to find, tailor, assess and review solutions that best meet a client’s needs, within their given timescales and budget, whilst understanding that a one size fits all methodology is not appropriate.
This is an area of strategic growth within Accenture Security UK and there will be the opportunity to further develop and shape Accenture’s Cyber Advisory team and contribute to thought leadership and generate assets to strengthen the team’s capability.
- Engagement on diverse security projects, supporting Project Leads and Subject Matter Experts on defining requirements and delivering solutions.
- Owning project deliverables and completing these to time and to budget
- Supporting the Senior Management Team through design and scoping complex and bespoke engagements, identifying the dependencies and critical paths
- Support own technical development (e.g. through service development or research) and contribute to company technical processes overall
- Maintain relevant professional certifications and contribute to industry bodies as appropriate
- Proficiency in writing technical documentation, helping to present complex information in a concise and coherent manner for clients
Person Specification (Essential)
- Knowledge of techniques for identifying and implementing cyber security controls, necessary for complex business and IT change projects.
- Knowledge of describing and communicating cyber risk
- Knowledge of Business Analysis and Technical Analysis techniques and methodologies
- Experience of project work and working in diverse teams – remote experience essential
- Knowledge of the techniques for and challenges of the delivery of security projects,
- Pro-active nature
- Willingness to travel, in the UK, Europe and occasionally globally, to wherever our clients operate.
- Willingness to work at client sites, occasionally for extended periods
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to adjust to rapidly changing requirements
- Ability to listen to client needs, interpret and capture specific requirements, mapping these to Accenture services
- Analytical mind-set and approach
- Able to clearly communicate the value of cyber security controls in reducing risk at all levels.
- To be considered for role ALL candidates MUST be Security Cleared (SC) or eligible for SC (mandatory). Eligibility criteria outlined in link: www.gov.uk
Person Specification (Desirable)
- Driving License
- Previous client facing experience
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Project management experience (waterfall and/or agile)
- Knowledge of the architecting and designing of coherent security solutions
- Understanding and experience of architecture concepts, topics and management frameworks such as TOGAF and SABSA
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes vacation leave, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/11/2022
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global workforce, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job. Please apply now.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.