The CRM Campaign Manager plays a key role in the management and deployment of eCRM campaigns for one of the UK’s Leading Broadband providers. Working as part of a multi-location team you will be responsible for the delivery of CRM campaigns across a broad range of the client’s customer journeys.
You are passionate about data, detail and customer service, Client-focussed and knowledgeable of CRM campaigns and journeys. Whilst recruited through our Birmingham hub the role can be remote, hybrid or office based but you must be UK based.
- Overseeing the end-to-end process of the campaign (from kick off, strategy, creative, design, to deployment) and ensuring QA/approval are happening in key steps
- Being the main point of contact for the clients for CRM enquiries
- Recommending best practice & CRM solutions
- Seeking and reviewing MarTech opportunities to improve efficiencies
- Being the main point of contact for our suppliers (Adestra & TxtLocal)
- Ensuring internal teams and clients follow the agreed ways of working and the eCRM Process
- Ensuring the project managers provide a clear brief with required & approved assets
- Resource Management
- Ensuring the cost/time estimates & timing plan created by the project managers are accurate/achievable
- Creating complex dynamic logics for customer scenarios within email HTML
- Reviewing/creating learnings from the campaign development to deliver process improvement
- Uploading approved creatives and creating campaigns
- Importing data and creating send lists
- Sending live tests for internal review, ensuring all elements display correctly
- Sending live tests to the client for approval
- Confirming volumes and campaign competition
- Liaising with Adestra to execute additional requests such as preview links & data capture forms
- Managing the core tables
- Exploring automation
- Record management
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
About Accenture Song
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture Song, we’re reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.