Go to Market Lead – Business Development – Manager / Senior Manager – Compliance as a Service
Salary: Between £80k and £95k depending on experience plus exceptional benefits
Career Level: Manager / Senior Manager based on experience
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture is one of the world's leading providers of Intelligent Operations Services. You will work in Accenture Operations providing go-to-market support to our clients leveraging our Intelligent Operations and Agile Resourcing capabilities to deliver business outcomes and innovative solutions. Our suite of Operations transformation offerings supports cross industry initiatives. We deliver full managed services combining technology, people, process excellence and data strategies to help our clients identify and reduce end to end risk.
Working alongside our core Operations Sales teams as well as with Accenture Technology, and Strategy & Consulting teams to provide the client with the best of One Accenture, this role has the distinct responsibility to harness the best that Accenture has in our areas of Operations transformation and drive value to our clients.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- How to drive and develop sales in partnership with our colleagues across Accenture collaborating with consulting, and technology teams to deliver and execute client solutions
- To collaborate with functional sales teams to drive cross sell and upsell opportunities
- To focus on outcome-based deals
- How to work with our sales, delivery and portfolio leads to bring the best of Accenture
- How to drive proactive origination discussions with our clients
As a Business Development Lead, you will:
- Drive origination of new sales opportunities in Compliance as a Service offering (KYC & AML) in Financial Services and other industries through:
- Prospecting and seeking new growth opportunities
- Operations experience and a pro-active consultative sales experience
- Experience in driving origination and identifying new opportunities in a client organisation
- Leverage existing executive level relationships to co-create solutions to business challenges
- Drive sales cycle from initial customer engagement to sales closure
- Good industry / domain knowledge in KYC, AML, Transaction Monitoring, Fraud Operations etc
- Good functional knowledge in banking / capital market
- Proven record in sales in selling compliance services
- Constant drive for new and creative sales techniques to showcase our capabilities
- Develop collateral, sales credentials etc. in support of new sales opportunities and leads
- Integrate with the other Accenture teams to obtain a full view of client used cases and applicability to the UKI team
- Build relationships and determine partnering agreements with the multiple teams in Accenture Operations and Strategy & Consulting
- Grow our portfolio of Accenture Operations clients
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Strong business acumen
- Business development experience in Compliance Services (KYC, AML etc) and experience working in Financial Services (Banking, Cap Markets / Insurance)
- Strong stakeholder management skills with both internal and external parties driving urgency and execution
- Solutioning and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of key market relevant assets in back-office operations
- Proactive team player
- The ability to build and manage long term relationships, with Accenture and with our clients
- Strong verbal and written communication
Set yourself apart:
You will be a strong team player with the ability to drive the origination of new sales opportunities in Operations transformation with:
- Prior experience of selling Operations to bring the relevant skills, knowledge and experience
- Subject Matter Expertise and consultative sales
- Excellent communication skills both in presentation and written form
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Ability to lead teams either virtually or directly
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 674,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 15/06/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Salesforce Sales Manager
Posted 4 days ago
United Kingdom London
Business Development Executive/Account Executive -Digital Marketing
Posted 12 days ago
United Kingdom London
Financial Services Technology Sales Lead - Insurance
Posted 13 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.