Accenture Song Life Sciences— a team drawn from across Accenture Song’s capabilities to deliver better healthcare experiences because we believe that better experiences lead to better health. Our team focuses on creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
Join our team of curious and collaborative health and life sciences strategists, creatives, experience designers, technologists, and data scientists to drive customer success and business results globally at scale. We craft impactful marketing activations inside world-class customer experiences by focusing on driving brand and demand across every touchpoint. If you’re passionate about audience and content strategies, websites, portals and engagement platforms, creative campaigns and lifecycle marketing and more – and have expertise in the life sciences sector, join us. In combination with all other Accenture Song groups, we are “The Experience Agency”
An inspiring life sciences creative leader who can motivate a team from start to finish. You have a history of developing ideas that engage and motivate patients, HCPs, and caregivers to act. You are a thinker and a doer – who can collaborate across departments and disciplines in fulfillment of our brand promise while ensuring our positioning as a creative leader in the pharmaceutical and biotech sector.
As our Health and Life Sciences Creative Director you will own the creative practice within our UKI agencies and will be responsible for building a team of creative thinkers and doers and overseeing cross-functional teams across our accounts as well as steering those creatives without direct experience of Life Sciences who can bring a fresh and diverse approach to our thinking. You will work with senior business minds both within Accenture and at our clients to articulate messages and achieve their goals by translating them into creative that is breakthrough and compelling.
- Direct the creative functions so that the environment, culture, team, capabilities, tools, processes, expectations, work style and other elements support the strategic goals and brand of Accenture Song.
- Lead co-creation and design-thinking sessions with client and key stakeholders.
- Ensure that our creative product remains leading edge and ahead of our competition.
- Deliver strategic communication solutions that help our clients attain their marketing and communications objectives.
- Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved.
- Listen, understand, prioritize and translate client situation, marketing goals and information into strategic brand concepts, voice, messages and rationale concepts.
- Set expectations, standards, and foster a culture for creative team attitude, behavior, teamwork, and professional development while leading accordingly.
- Develop and present cohesive and persuasive rationales for campaign approaches.
- Lead design sessions (mood boards, ideations, storyboards, wireframes).
- Develop creative strategy and concepts for client projects and new business proposals.
- Instill and apply principles of usability, and user interface to drive optimized user experiences.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization.
- Identify opportunities for organic business growth and lead business development initiatives from concept ideation through pitches.
Here’s What You Need:
- Deep understanding of, and experience in developing creative solutions within the Life Sciences sector.
- Demonstrated expert creative problem-solving skills to help establish a look and feel for a given project, evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, think, and respond quickly while delivering unexpected, original, and innovative ideas.
- 10+ years of working experience and conceptual knowledge of digital creative development.
- Demonstrate that you are ready for a Creative Director role through your ability to collaborate and inspire others as well as being a hands on ideator.
- Experience and command of standard design and presentation applications such as Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, Sketch, InVision
- Excellence in management, leadership, collaboration skills, and ability to inspire others.
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising principles, strategies, and tactics.
- Proven results in pulling through client strategy to tangible results.
- Excellent presentation skills and prior client exposure.
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with interactive media, web site planning, design and development, user experience, mobile, responsive design, mobile app design, motion design/video, and print.
- Candidate must possess a digital design portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience.
Bonus Points if:
- Experience in both traditional and emerging channels.
- Expert at developing the agency proposition, positioning, new business strategy and PR narrative
- Responsible for award winning work in Life Sciences
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Creative Copywriting Senior Manager
Posted 7 days ago
United Kingdom London
Graphic Design and Motion Creative Specialist
Posted 7 days ago
United Kingdom London
3D Artist Lead : Animation/ Character/ Environments – Metaverse continuum business group
Posted 10 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.