Job Role: Sales Capture Manager – Energy, Utilities (Resources)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Package (Dependent on experience)
Career Level: Sales Lead
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Acceleration of digital transformation and increased remote working is generating significant challenges for our clients. The Resources Technology Sales Team leads sales of technology-based transformations for Accenture in the Resources Client Group in the UK and Ireland. It is a dynamic team made up of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers who lead and support opportunities that leverage our depth and capabilities in;
- Cloud transformation
- Intelligent Operations
- Cost Base Transformation
- Customer / Retail experience
- Workforce Optimisation
- Secure Data and Infrastructure
- Application Support
Our objectives are to lead in the marketplace in a number of key areas. With a proud heritage in traditional areas of ERP, CRM, software development, IT outsourcing in the last 3 years we have successfully rotated to what we call ‘the New!’. Today we inspire our clients about how cloud, digital and data can change the way they run their businesses and a successful candidate will be comfortable articulating solutions and propositions in this space.
We work with most of the major clients in the Energy, Utility, Chemical and Natural Resources sectors, as well as working with new players in the industry. This is an exciting and vibrant team who bring to bear the best of Accenture within a team environment that positively encourages growth and promotion.
As a leading integrator in today’s technology world we have deep skills and alliance relationships with many leading technology firms including Microsoft, Amazon, Google, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Workday, ServiceNow and many others.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Engage closely with Accenture’s Client Account Leads as well as Technology Service Leads in key clients to establish future value for our clients
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients
- Inspire buyers through story telling on how we can help modernise their business
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to establish or maintain their support of the Accenture proposition
- Collaborate with other key parts of Accenture to assist in building credibility in front of the client sharing key credentials, assets and offerings
- Manage each opportunity from origination to close
- Establish strong qualification by creating a differentiated win strategy and stakeholder influence and power maps
- Influence client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Ensure a competitive advantage is created and maintained
- Identify and assess complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Create solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives (depending on level of experience)
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities of sales
- Coordinate internal approvals and sales team resources; manage solution/proposition develop client interactions and relevant client demonstrations, etc.
- Manage teams of varying size to support solutioning, pricing, proposal production and pitching
- Manage successful transition of the client engagement to the delivery team
- Support efforts and/or gain client agreement for press releases, use of references, etc.
- Stay connected with the client post sale and drive sell on work, extensions etc
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience of leading sales from origination to closure
- Experience in Oil / Gas / Utilities / Energy Industry (preferred)
- Building exceptional relationships with C suite, decision makers and influencers
- Ability to inspire clients about how technology can enable dramatic change in their business – appropriate use of storytelling, credentials, industry accolades to support past success
- Passion for technology and driving successful digital outcomes
- Ability to develop early credibility both internally and with our clients – become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients, in turn influencing the client’s selection process and evaluation criteria
- Excellence in presenting value propositions to client both in a formal presentation setting as well as in meetings/video call etc
- Natural ability to create and drive relationships with the Ecosystem to bring the very best of Accenture and its alliances to each client
- Collaborate with global and local Centres of Excellence to bring the very best of Accenture to each client
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
What’s in it for you?
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
All of our Sales professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Salesforce Sales Manager
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Business Development Executive/Account Executive -Digital Marketing
Posted 10 days ago
United Kingdom London
Financial Services Technology Sales Lead - Insurance
Posted 11 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.