Role: AGBG 2.0 Infra Solution Architect
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2022
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
This is a Pre-Sales Sr. Solution Architect focused on multi cloud platform design in Accenture's Google Center of Excellence.
Planning, estimating and sizing cloud based data opportunities
- Support Client facing activities related to sales and solution development at the Director Levels
- Communicate and translate complex technical requirements into competitive Client proposal offering an Accenture solution that addresses business needs
- End-to-end responsibility of the solution which may include ERP Platforms, Applications and IaaS
- Leverage experience and best practices, along with insights of competitors capability and behaviors; to support the Sales strategy
- Work with teams to share the latest trends released in the market
- Critical sales enablement role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution
- Collaboratively work across ecosystems (sales, delivery, and partners)
- Able to lead a team of experts across the IT value stack
- Solutioning of enterprise $20 m deals
Here's what you’ll need:
- Some experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros, cons, and migration considerations
- Some hands-on experience with application modernization technology stack and deployment options in the Google cloud
- Some experience in infrastructure solutioning
- Some experience as a Solution Architect refactoring monolithic applications to microservices, APIs, and/or serverless models
- Some experience architecting, developing software, or internet scale production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Some experience leading application modernization projects or application architecture projects.
- Some experience of contract negotiations for enterprise level cloud solutions
- Some experience with GCP (certification preferred), in-depth knowledge of Big Query, App. Engines, Anthos, or Dataproc
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Azure Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Solution Architect - Financial Services
Posted 8 days ago
United Kingdom London
AGBG 2.0 Solution Data Team member
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.