Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Career Level: Specialist
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
We are at the forefront of applying cutting-edge innovation to drive business outcomes. You'll work on innovative projects with colleagues to drive collaboration from strategy through to implementation. You will be using the latest technologies with clients to help them get to the next level.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working on technology enabled cutting-edge products and services that solve real customer pain points. As part of the product team you will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job while applying your core product management skills and collaborating with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
In our team you will learn:
- To ideate and generate long lists and then select opportunities where ventures can be created with/for Accenture clients OR to solve a customer pain point
- To develop or create powerful brands, by working closely with creative teams
- Practical ways to test hypothesis in the market with a frugal and innovative approach to venture building
- To collaborate on multidisciplinary teams to create products and services that address real customer pain points across a range of industries and geographies.
- To work with Product Owners, Technical Architects, Business Analysts, Designers, Researchers and Customer Leads
- To test innovation ideas in the market and to own responsibility for project viability, market attractiveness, competitive assessments, product feature alignment, market segmentation, pricing and a beachhead go-to-market plan
- To lead and work positively and effectively within highly talented, constructive and experienced teams. This is very much a role that requires balance and flexibility between discipline and creativity and also requires being adaptable and practical within fast-changing environments.
- To utilise the very best approaches in growth hacking to seed and grow the ventures you are supporting
As a Growth Architect you will:
- Identify pain points using customer development techniques informed by primary and secondary research.
- Understand the needs of the client and creating fast feedback loops to confirm the understanding.
- Build out a product roadmap
- Utilize real world data, customer feedback and metrics on the product to ruthlessly prioritize the product road map and back-log.
- Prioritize features so that you deliver the highest impact
- Scope new features to ensure efficiency.
- Design features that are simple, intuitive and beautiful
- Continuously learn and grow new and existing product, technical and consulting skills; moving from Product Manager to ultimately become a Product Leader
- Collaborate and effectively communicate within your development team, product team, and client team to ensure features are built to the specifications
- Work with cross-functional teams
- Keep all stakeholders informed about team direction and progress
- Collaborate across borders, leverage virtual tools to enable remote and distributed work when necessary
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience in Product Management (not project management) across either B2B or B2C products
- Ability to articulate the "Why" for products they create or develop
- Customer Development experience
- Research oriented (equipped with best practice) and curious about constantly evolving customer needs
- Ability to shape a strategic plan and set a product vision
- Have an excellent grasp of the product management lifecycle
- Excellent data driven communicator with the ability to influence and drive outcomes across multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work as a hub to all of the other spokes such as technology, marketing, operations, finance and other teams driving the business
- Plugged into virtual product communities and constantly building their product management skills set
- Experience with product pricing
- Expert use of productivity and collaboration stacks to deliver high performance businesses
- Ability to create a financial model and truly understand/evolve the business model to maximise value creation for the business
- Developing product documentation that assists in better quality technology product development (User Stories, Journeys, Epics, Personas etc)
- Lead on stakeholder communication
- Ability to work with Marketing and Sales to develop collateral that helps customers with their pain points
- Manage client expectations and needs against market viability and technical feasibility
- Help clients evaluate and prioritize innovation initiatives
- Help clients move from idea to growth, to cashflow and growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
Set yourself apart:
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills, or consulting experience
- History of working with designers and other product managers to launch products
- Experience in creating rapid prototypes using tools such as Marvel &/or Figma
- Strong functional knowledge of AI and Machine Learning
- Strong functional knowledge of blockchain
- Experience working with technology and development teams across the Software Development Lifecycle journey
- Knowledge of No Code or Low Code platforms (e.g. Bubble) that can accelerate product validation exercises
- Excellent understanding around how to improve productivity using the latest stack e.g. CRM, Task management, Document management and asynchronous communication tools
- Are a technical product manager with a deep understanding of how to speak with developers and understand where issues crop up across the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days of vacation per year, access to app based fitness classes and discounts on range of gyms, private medical insurance and three days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role to deliver the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications: 31/08/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.