Title: Creative Director
Career Level: 6 Senior Manager
Competitive Salary and benefits package including car allowance, individual performance bonus (IPB), global Accenture bonus scheme (GAB) and performance equity award.
Accenture Song is the world’s biggest digital agency. We help the world’s leading organisations create and deliver the best customer experiences on the planet. Home to droga5, Karmarama, and a network of a leading, award-winning creative agencies worldwide, we are a diverse team of creative problem-solvers at the forefront of modern communication.
Accenture Song is a new kind of partner for a new kind of client. We are designed from the ground up to empower clients to own Experience from start to finish. We believe that a great idea can transform an Experience, and a great Experience can transform lives. We are committed to helping design, build, run and communicate Experiences that make peoples’ lives better, more productive and more meaningful.
This role will work within the Spark44 team, serving a global automotive client (Jaguar Land Rover Transforms Global Marketing Communications Model | Accenture). The Spark44 team creates brand communications, delivering award-winning creative and marketing effectiveness across end-to-end customer communications.
The Copywriter needs to be able to think conceptually and creatively; being competent and comfortable in producing long-copy communications across a wide range of JLR UK business areas including CRM, Digital, Retail, Fleet & Business and Aftersales. National comms requirements such as advertorials will also form part of the role. The crafting of legal and finance copy to make it more accessible and engaging to the customer will also feature heavily.
The Creative interacts closely with the ECD and Account Management to understand business objectives and audience demographics and demonstrate the creative approach within the project team.
- To develop and deliver creative solutions that strengthen Jaguar’s market distinction and leadership position
- Increasing consideration for Jaguar vehicles in all mediums: ATL, digital marketing (OLM, Rich Media), web properties (Jaguar.com, landing pages, micro sites), mobile and apps, social and CRM. These properties are key to perceptual change and lead generation.
- Partnering and collaborating with the local clients and partner agencies to ensure the global, creative output gets executed with excellence.
- Writing clear, persuasive, and original copy
- Customer First - act as a consumer advocate to fully understand JLR communications and digital experiences from the customer perspective
- Demonstrate continuous creative thinking, with imagination, inspiration, and ideas
- Articulating and defending creative rationale
- Promote continual creative improvement and actively contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability
- To develop solid client relationships and become a trusted partner, occasionally working other offices as required
- Navigating CAP guidelines, keeping abreast of ASA rulings, and JLR’s legal requirements
- Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- Premium automotive or luxury goods experience or strongly preferred, other automotive experience welcomed or a love for the category combined with extensive premium brand experience
- Ability to turn sometimes complex technical content into easily understood and engaging copy
- Able to write within brand guidelines and a defined tone of voice
- Strong client facing communicator, confident in asking questions and leading client copy-briefing calls
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organisations
- Passionate about getting others involved and having fun along the way
- Acute attention to detail
- Happy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment across multiple projects
- Strong aptitude to teamwork and building solid relationships with creative and account teams
- Strong ability to prioritise work based on short and long-term needs
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
About Accenture Song
We connect deep human and business insights with the power of technology to define and deliver new realities. Experiences that can make lives easier, healthier, safer, and rewarding. At Accenture Song, we’re reimagining business through experience.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.