Job Role: Business Architect - Salesforce
Location: London, Manchester, Edinburgh
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
The role of the Salesforce Business Architect involves driving customer centric transformations using Salesforce, working with a broad range of clients and Accenture’s world leading technology delivery teams.
About the Salesforce team:
As a team:
We work with some of the largest local, regional and global Salesforce customers, and have all levels of projects – from global, transformational projects, to smaller, innovative projects, POCs and POVs (“Proof of VaIue”) within some of our large customers. We lead the way leveraging new Salesforce offerings, including Health Cloud, Financial Services Cloud, Vlocity, nCino, Mulesoft, Tableau, Einstein and others.
You will learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success and diverse ways of thinking. It is in that way we believe that our customers get the best results from their partnership with us.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will learn:
- Learn about the latest trends in customer experience from a customer, colleague and operations perspective and what this means for our clients
- Understand how to shape and deliver transformational solutions for clients who are looking to better understand their customers and how they engage with their products and services
- Deepen your practitioner knowledge in areas such as Customer Engagement, Operating Model design, Data and AI
- Work with and learn from high-performing individuals across Accenture’s Global Network with varied specialisations who are passionate about helping organisations champion the customer
- Work with a variety of high-profile clients and learn to establish strong client relationships
As a Salesforce Business Architect, you will:
- Drive customer centric transformation using Salesforce, working with a broad range of clients and Accenture’s world leading Customer Transformation and Salesforce technology delivery teams.
- Work as part of an integrated Accenture team, advising clients on their future business and technology roadmap that will enable them to maximise the return on investment they can derive from the Salesforce platform, specifically across front office functions such as Marketing, Relationship Management/Sales and Service.
- Work with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical requirements and present a vision & solution that meets customer and project needs
- Facilitate discussions with business stakeholders to design future state processes, journeys and operating models enabled by Salesforce capabilities demonstrating business value.
- Drive discussions related to business value and realisation approaches and provide detailed input into client business cases.
- Provide transformational enablement and change management strategies to clients leveraging user adoption approaches. This includes best practices related to stakeholder engagement and alignment planning to ensure successful business realisation outcomes.
- Bring creative thinking, strong project management and excellent client communication skills plus the ability to identify new innovative ways to apply skills and services to solve a wider set of client problems
- Communicate complex topics regarding solutions to audiences who do not have a deep understanding of Salesforce solutions
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
- Effectively manage customer expectations and communicate status updates to various stakeholders
- Work with Accenture teams to bring innovative solutions and new ideas to our clients to challenge their existing ways of working and strengthen Accenture’s brand and position with our clients
- Spend most of your time working on client projects and/or sites, delivering a project, and working alongside practice Leadership to broaden our client base and delivery scope
- Contribute to the Salesforce Practice with extracurricular activities, including developing Thought Leadership and mentoring junior team members.
- Maintain skills in areas of expertise and stay up to date with industry and technology trends including regular training to remain at the forefront of Salesforce trends
- Participate in selling our proposed solutions to our clients, articulating the solution, the implementation approach, our methodology and Accenture’s differentiated value proposition
- Ability to articulate the Accenture and Salesforce value proposition
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We are looking for experience in the following:
- A deep understanding of the role of how Salesforce technology can accelerate and drive transformation and contribute to rapid business value
- Deep understanding of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and related verticals, with a strong understanding of the Salesforce partner ecosystem within a Financial Services context.
- An understanding of front and mid office processes within Financial Services from Marketing, Sales/Relationship Management and Service across Retail Banking and Long-Term Investments & Wealth within both B2C and B2B distribution models.
- Deep knowledge of the following specific process and functions:
- Customer onboarding
- KYC, identity verification and AML
- Personal and Commercial Lending
- Advice/Hybrid Advice Models and regulatory implications
- Financial Planning/Portfolio Management
- Experience working with multiple distribution models (B2B and B2C), understanding the intermediary distribution network
- Experience in process design, analysing complex business problems, defining opportunities to streamline and synthesising information to inform detailed design and delivery
- In-depth understanding of end users and their needs, and can translate needs into requirements, Salesforce capabilities and user stories
- Strong functional design skills to transform business requirements into a straightforward functional model including an understanding of the Salesforce data model.
- Business & process analysis: Understand and detail ‘as-is’ environment across multiple complex and often legacy systems, to inform to-be models.
- In-depth knowledge of business case methodologies to drive value definition and realisation as part of Salesforce transformation programmes.
- In-depth knowledge of transformation enablement and change management strategies. This includes stakeholder assessments, business engagement approaches and alignment plans.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, and ability to bring practical insights to clients with varying levels of agile maturity
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving skills and be able to utilise continuous improvement techniques
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Understand the role of how technology can accelerate and drive transformation
- Strong oral and written presentation skills
- Previous Professional Services Consulting experience
- Travel flexibility both local and out of country when needed
- Approximately 4-6 years of experience in a business architect role with multiple large-scale and complex engagements within Financial Services.
The most important thing for us is that you display the right attitude. We would like you to actively contribute to our community and clients as practitioners, think logically to solve problems and engage others. We want you to be driven to develop yourself and others.
Set yourself apart:
- Be a Design Thinking practitioner
- Self-directed, organised and detail-oriented with an eye toward high quality, on time work
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to work with teams of people of varying skill level
- Have hands-on experience in delivering Salesforce-enabled transformations
- Customer-oriented and great at building long-lasting client relationships
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Digital Delivery Lead, FS Specialist
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Technical Architect - Manchester
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Business Applications Solution Architect - Retail Banking
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.