Microsoft Ecosystem Market Dev Associate Manager
Our Europe Technology Sales team grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. Our dynamic team of Sales Leads, Deal Shapers and Bid Managers work across a variety of different industries.
Why join the Sales and Solutioning team at Accenture?
· Join an exceptionally high-performing connected community who operate ‘Marketwide’ across Europe
· Rub shoulders with industry leading sales professional - benefit from peer-to-peer learning and gain experience on high profile deals and opportunities
· Enjoy an unlimited career path up to Managing Director, Senior Managing Director or explore the path to Client Account Lead or Client Group Lead
· Receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development
What responsibilities will you have?
· Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at existing clients and identify potential new clients
· Manage opportunities from end-to-end – originate and shape deals and bring them to closure, working with the delivery team on occasion
· Maintain relationships with Microsoft sales leadership and account execs to jointly engage in pre-sales and qualification activities
· Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture and Microsoft propositions
· Identify differentiators to shape propositions unique to the Microsoft - Accenture partnership
- Demonstrated experience of sales origination (preferably in a consulting environment) and of building relationships with C-suite clients, both at established and emerging clients
- Ability to develop early credibility both internally and externally to enable us to become the trusted partner for our long-standing and emerging clients
- Experience in selling Microsoft Digital Experience products would be highly advantageous
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Bid Writer - Health & Public Sector
Posted 2 days ago
United Kingdom London
Bid Management Associate Manager
Posted 10 days ago
United Kingdom London
Sales & Pricing Performance Business Partner - UKI
Posted more than 1 month ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.