GCP Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Location: London, Newcastle, Manchester, Warwick, Leeds
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Career Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, and is a recognized leader in cloud transformation and managed services. Accenture has created a new structure called “Cloud First” with the stated aim of hyper-growth across cloud technologies and services and is currently searching for key individuals to drive this business.
We believe in inclusion & diversity & supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual & Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion & diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do & the impact we have with our clients & with the communities in which we work & live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a team:
We are one of the world's leading providers of Google Cloud Platform Solutions. You'll work on innovative GCP solutions with colleagues to help clients get to the next level.
You'll learn, grow & advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training & a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies & will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In our team you will:
- Work for tier-1 clients across industry sectors – helping to define their cloud journey
- Design transformative GCP cloud solutions - from migrating legacy applications onto GCP to building innovative, new cloud-native applications, data analytics platforms and AI/ML solutions on GCP.
- Continue to learn and grow - we actively encourage and support continuous learning and certification on GCP
- Serve as an GCP evangelist, educating customers on the value GCP can bring to transform their business
As an GCP Solution Architect, you will:
- Own the end to end pre-sales solutioning for Accenture’s large Cloud transformational opportunities on GCP
- Create business cases to enable migration to or utilisation of GCP and hybrid cloud;
- Lead cloud solution design to generate a client's application migration and modernisation roadmap to GCP, the technical architecture and high level design with best of breed GCP technology together with estimates for migration, modernisation and run effort
- Lead detailed technical assessments of current state of enterprise applications, infrastructure and data, and architect a path to transformation into a cloud enterprise
- Develop high level architecture design and application modernisation solutions to underpin estimates
- Create estimates for migration, modernisation, platform and run
- Develop compelling propositions & deliver presentations, response documents and business cases which resonate with senior client stakeholders and deliver value
- Lead the solution planning team on a deal including multiple solution architects, subject matter experts, transition, and operational experts
- Work alongside Sales to manage the senior client buyer and solution owner (e.g. CFO, CIO) and selling the solution
- Collaborate on a strategic and tactical level with our strategic partner Google Cloud
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Experience and a proven track record (wins) in architecting, solutioning and selling GCP centric transformation and migration solutions for leading global enterprises
- Extensive knowledge of cloud industry trends, including public, private & hybrid cloud platforms & technologies with specialisation in GCP
- Strong GCP Architecture skills
- Systems engineering skills in support of estimating Application modernisation, Data Modernisation, containerisation and re-engineering solutions on GCP
- Experience of creating commercially compelling solutions and business cases
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Set yourself apart:
- Understanding & experience of the challenges associated with managing the creation of end-to-end solutions with a critical focus on cloud transformation and migration
- Knowledge of operational, support & security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an “As a Service” model
- Evidence of personal development relating to GCP
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidy, private medical insurance & 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility & mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients & partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience & specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology & Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance & create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Closing Date for Applications 01/06/2022
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
AGBG 2.0 Infra Solution Architect
Posted 10 days ago
United Kingdom London
AGBG 2.0 Solution Data Team member
Posted 12 days ago
United Kingdom Edinburgh
IBM Technical Architect - Edinburgh
Posted 20 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.