Title: Senior Billing Analyst
Career Level: 10 Senior Analyst
Competitive Salary and Package (depending on experience)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Billing Analyst to join the Spark 44 Agency Finance team to work closely with the UK billings manager across our UK accounts (Birmingham and London).
Spark44 is a unique advertising agency with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods across all platforms.
Our motto reflects our agency culture, “Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Honest”. We value individuals who are unafraid to question the status quo, who challenge authority and fight for the best idea. We are a fun, tight-knit group and strive to be the best in our business.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
This role will work within the Spark44 team, serving a global automotive client (Jaguar Land Rover Transforms Global Marketing Communications Model | Accenture). The Spark44 team creates brand communications, delivering award-winning creative and marketing effectiveness across end-to-end customer communications.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Manage the complete billing cycle for client projects
- Open new jobs on the system initiated via Synops request & actively monitor the newly created jobs, liaising with the account managers when a first price estimate/schedule has not been established yet
- Approve Price Estimates and create Schedules/Tasks ensuring the correct coding is used
- Work with CFM team to understand the various accounting treatments for Productions & maintaining the Accenture JLR client PO tracker
- Perform project reconciliations
- Create Proforma invoices and work with the CFM team to ensure invoicing is sent in a timely manner following the agreed SLAs
- Explore & identify new and innovative ways of working.
- Be comfortable with building strong connections with the wider team
- Promote Policies & Procedures in the Agency
- Conduct job time analysis and follow up
- Proven experience in billing functions at professional services company (ideally a Marketing Communications Agency)
- Ideally have experience in a multi-system environment and dealing with large data sets
- Able to communicate and train colleagues effectively
- Understand client and vendor purchase order (PO) processes
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Experience of and ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
- Commercially aware
Set Yourself Apart…
- Be enthusiastic towards embracing & developing new systems
- Demonstrate quick uptake of new skills/processes
- Show you are a team player and build relationships easily
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.