Role: Sourcing Lead - Infrastructure
Career level: 7
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package (dependent on experience)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
Accenture Procurement Operations Services provides a complete source-to-pay offering focused on driving real business outcomes. Our Sourcing and Category Management model, procure-to-pay utility and global delivery network help our clients reduce their cost of acquiring goods and services, maximize vendor performance and improve sourcing and procurement efficiency.
The Contractor Exchange (CX) is Accenture Internal contractor management service. Supported by the IQNavigator vendor management system, the CX offers a fully managed contractor and temporary labor procurement and management solution to Accenture and external BPO clients, including:
- Management and fulfillment of new contractor requests and extensions, including candidate identification and CV screening
- Benchmarking and negotiation of contractor costs
- On-boarding and management of suppliers including recruitment agencies / brokers and IT Companies / consultancies
- End user support via a mix of onshore and offshore teams
- Onboarding & Enabling third party resources and final exit of those resources
- Production of CX delivery metrics
Drives Organizational Effectiveness across the team through the following:
- Implementing and driving Operational Excellence
- Managing Quality Assurance and Escalations
- Delivery Management
- Service Management
- Driving team’s compliance with Accenture Practices and Standards
The role is to serve as our UKI Local Cx Lead which will own Cx Service Delivery to our UK and Ireland Markets.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
As a Sourcing Team Lead you will:
- Lead Local Client Delivery Review meetings to ensure metrics are met and continued improvement plans are implemented and delivered
- Ensure initiatives impacting Cx operations are meeting timelines and driving positive impacts to the local business
- Ensure Cx team members are meeting customer needs and keep pace with demand
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area of responsibility
- Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Requires adherence to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interaction is with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach to keep in compliance with local laws and legislation
- Stays up to date on industry regulations, trends, and technology.
- Implement delivery and operational excellence practices.
- Work closely with Regional Operations Managers and Team Leads to define, execute and then monitor the operations and business metrics.
- Identify gaps in the processes and provide insights and recommendation to close the gaps
- Verify that work is consistently and effectively performed according to established procedures, scope and quality projects / programs.
- Develop and implement various quality mechanisms for all processes.
- Help the team to come up with the effective process/checklist for transaction QA.
- Ensure that Quality audits and regular coaching sessions are being conducted based on accepted standards in sampling to ensure delivery is consistent and at par with client standards.
- Drive strategic quality plan at the operational level, defining and implementing strategic initiatives.
- Work with the team in conducting root causes and identifying/ implementing relevant action items to improve and sustain performance.
- Collaborates with Team Leads and SME to ensure that processes are aligned to current client business rules.
- Participate in Internal Audit inquiries as they relate to Process reviews and implementation of IA recommendations
- Ensure Operation and Quality reports are being used by the local teams to drive process improvements
- Provide accurate, timely, statistical, and verbal reports to Leadership, Operations Manager and Team Leads in terms of operational, quality and client escalations.
- Collaborate with other team members in identifying root causes and action plans.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, remove barriers, resolve issues of medium complexity involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required.
- Meeting with Business Stakeholders to ensure Cx is meeting customer needs
- Represent Cx capabilities with stakeholders to ensure proper adoption of Accenture standard processes
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Cyclical work shift including work hours at night
- Overtime and On-Call may be required
- Work with Cx Operations teams globally
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English for Accenture interaction
- Must be able to multi-task and balance priorities as many initiatives will be overlapping across geographies
- Must be able to impose herself/himself during meetings with key stakeholders from different countries through exceptional knowledge of the business and coaching skills
- Must be a good team player and be able to communicate easily with Accenture staff at all levels and all geographies
- Responsibility and accuracy in the completion of received tasks
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Ability to impose a proactive spirit in the team
- Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
- Analyzing training needs/requirements
- Ability to conduct research for special projects, respond timely inquiries, and present written/ oral briefings
- Ability to work with details and time-sensitive issues
- Good decision-making skills and response to high-pressure situations
Set yourself apart:
- Operation Excellence
- Operations Management
- Client Management
- Effective Communications
- Problem-Solving & Escalation Management
- Project Management
- Training and Performance Support
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Business Acumen
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 674,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.