In our team you will:
- Drive short term growth and rapid revenue generation through ‘find and prove the value’ analytical methods and the application of private equity style ways of working
- Develop modern corporate strategies that allow organisations to make choices on their customers, geographies, routes to market and products
- Anticipate ways digital and technology innovation impacts business models and harness them to create new routes to growth
- Bring to market new products and businesses effectively and successfully
- Generate sustained value through next generation pricing and commercial models
As a Pricing Growth Strategy Senior Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for overall delivery of project work across medium to large size teams and/or multiple engagements, delivering on complex high-profile strategy and multi-disciplinary engagements; outside of project work, engage in business development and people coaching activity for professional growth of team members
- Have excellent understanding and knowledge of pricing strategy, data science and technology (preferable but not obligatory across industries) and act as a Subject Matter Advisor across Accenture and clients, to shape open growth environments and provide leading practice examples, pricing strategy approaches and frameworks and personal viewpoints on implications from customer, socio-economic and other trends
- Become a trusted advisor with the client: defining strategies and shaping initiatives for the business to unlock value and power growth, present to client and client leadership, and keep the client up to date on progress, challenges and risks
- Lead the team to deliver their best performance, developing short-term and long-term plans and hypotheses that address project objectives
- Be comfortable working with data analysis, financial modelling, value analysis and pricing technology that can implement and scale a pricing strategy
- Be responsible for delivery of commercials during project work and when working on business development
- Have excellent communication skills, able to present with confidence, deliver difficult messages with confidence and empathy and handle tough questions
- Coach, develop and inspire your team members in their own professional growth, enabling them to learn and succeed, both during engagements and in wider extra-curricular initiatives; you will also be responsible for the career progression of certain team members as their “People Lead” or mentor, supporting them on a continuous basis to find the right opportunities and grow professionally for success
- Closely collaborate and build relationships across Accenture’s network both during project work and outside of project work in the development of thought leadership or new business origination (e.g. collaboration with teams from data analytics, technology, design agencies)
- Manage a pipeline of pricing strategy opportunities and identify new opportunities and leads
Pricing strategy expertise:
- Assessing how to price in response to business, marketing, customer segmentation, and channel strategies – Business to Consumer and/or Business to Business
- Managing analytics teams to deliver analysis for pricing strategies
- Designing and analysing customer research to inform pricing strategies
- Defining recommendations across the pricing value chain: pricing strategy, setting, implementation and controlling
- Pro-active solution finders: Able to take initiative and make things happen without day to day supervision or guidance, identifying solutions or the right people to speak to for insights
- Ambiguity navigators: Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer. Demonstrate the ability to provide the client with what they need, not just what they ask for.
- Multi-taskers: Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicators: Confident and natural communicator able to succinctly and simply convey concepts in both written and verbal form
- Client collaborators: Keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client and able to build and sustain relationships
- Strategic enthusiasts: Interested in long-term strategic thinking and the implementation of business improvement recommendations that impact top line revenue growth and drive margin expansion
- Team-players: Team-player, ready and willing to support others and contribute to the shared success of project and client teams; able to delegate and balance time and effort pressures across multi-disciplinary teams
Set yourself apart:
- Expertise in dynamic pricing and promotions in a consumer or business to business environment
- Experience in commercial due diligence work for private equity houses
- Proven history of working on strategic projects in a top tier consulting firm consulting firm or internal corporate strategy team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Go to Market Lead – Business Development – Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Financial Services Strategy Consultant (Banking and Capital Markets)
Posted 1 day ago
United Kingdom London
Decentralized Identity & Biometrics - Manager
Posted 5 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.