In our team you will:
- Drive short term growth and rapid revenue generation through ‘find and prove the value’ analytical methods and the application of private equity style ways of working
- Develop modern corporate strategies that allow organisations to make choices on their customers, geographies, routes to market and products
- Anticipate ways digital and technology innovation impacts business models and harness them to create new routes to growth
- Bring to market new products and businesses effectively and successfully
- Generate sustained value through next generation pricing and commercial models
As a Pricing Growth Strategy Manager, you will:
- Be project manager of small to medium size teams, delivering on complex strategy engagements; manage projects against plan and agreed scope – including managing client expectations and escalating or mitigating project risks and issues where appropriate
- Lead with knowledge of recognised strategy framework and techniques and demonstrate technical skills in data analysis, financial modelling, value analysis and pricing strategy
- Lead the team to deliver their best performance, developing short-term and long-term plans and hypotheses that address project objectives
- Have strong understanding and knowledge of pricing strategy, analytics and technology, and apply pricing strategy approaches and frameworks to project and extra-curricular work (e.g. sales development, thought leadership)
- Take a lead role in shaping, scoping and mobilising strategy engagements, as well as identifying risks or when when reprioritising activities is needed
- Become a trusted advisor with the client: defining strategies and shaping initiatives for the business to unlock value and power growth; present at client meetings, workshops and presentations at mid-senior level
- Engage in people coaching activity during “on-the-day” job and in extracurricular activities; you will also be responsible for the career progression of selected Analysts or Consultants as their “People Lead” or mentor, supporting them to build their career and be responsible for representing them during performance reviews
- Manage project financials and commercials for senior leadership and also support them in business development financials and management
- Have strong communication skills and ability to present to client and Accenture stakeholders with confidence
- Work closely with colleagues across Accenture in multi-disciplinary teams during project work or business development (e.g. collaboration with teams from data analytics, technology, design agencies)
- Support senior leadership in development of new opportunities
- Pricing strategy expertise:
- Assessing how to price in response to business, marketing, customer segmentation, and channel strategies – Business to Consumer and/or Business to Business
- Managing analytics teams to deliver analysis for pricing strategies
- Designing and analysing customer research to inform pricing strategies
- Defining recommendations across the pricing value chain: pricing strategy, setting, implementation and controlling
- Pro-active solution finders: Able to take initiative and make things happen with some/limited supervision or guidance
- Ambiguity navigators: Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer. Demonstrate the ability to provide the client with what they need, not just what they ask for.
- Multi-taskers: Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicators: Confident and natural communicator able to succinctly and simply convey concepts in both written and verbal form
- Client collaborators: Keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client and able to build and sustain relationships
- Strategic enthusiasts: Interested in long-term strategic thinking and the implementation of business improvement recommendations that impact top line revenue growth and drive margin expansion
- Team-players: Team-player, ready and willing to support others and contribute to the shared success of project and client teams; able to delegate and balance time and effort pressures across multi-disciplinary teams
Set yourself apart:
- Expertise in dynamic pricing and promotions in a consumer or business to business environment
- Experience in commercial due diligence work for private equity houses
- Proven history of working on strategic projects in a top tier consulting firm consulting firm or internal corporate strategy team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.