In our team you will learn:
- To drive short term growth and rapid revenue generation through ‘find and prove the value’ analytical methods and the application of private equity style ways of working
- To develop modern corporate strategies that allow organisations to make choices on their customers, geographies, routes to market and products
- To anticipate ways digital and technology innovation impacts business models and harness them to create new routes to growth
- To bring to market new products and businesses effectively and successfully
- To generate sustained value through next generation pricing and commercial models
As a Growth Strategy Consultant, you will:
- Get involved in a wide range of projects across various industries, helping our clients address some of their most pressing and complex strategic challenges
- Support the client in defining strategies and shaping initiatives for business to unlock value and power growth
- Work in a team of experienced consultants, to develop hypotheses and work out plans that address project objectives
- Perform data analysis and translate into concrete insights and recommendations
- Communicate analysis and recommendations in both written and oral communication with internal and client stakeholders
- Build relationships between Accenture and the client’s project team
- Support on business development activities
- Pricing strategy expertise:
- Assessing how to price in response to business, marketing, customer segmentation, and channel strategies
- Managing analytics teams to deliver analysis for pricing strategies
- Designing and analysing customer research to inform pricing strategies
- Defining recommendations across the pricing value chain: pricing strategy, setting, implementation and controlling
- Pro-active solution finders: Able to take initiative and make things happen with moderate supervision and guidance
- Ambiguity navigators: Comfortable with working on difficult issues where there can be no definitive “right” answer
- Multi-taskers: Capable of working on multiple, overlapping tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicators: Confident and natural communicator able to succinctly and simply convey concepts in both written and verbal form
- Client collaborators: Keen on daily interaction and close collaboration with the client and able to build and sustain relationships
- Strategic enthusiasts: Interested in long-term strategic thinking and the implementation of business improvement recommendations that impact top line revenue growth and drive margin expansion
- Team-players: Team-player, ready and willing to support others and contribute to the shared success of project and client teams
Set yourself apart:
- Expertise in dynamic pricing and promotions in a consumer environment
- Experience in commercial due diligence work for private equity houses
- Proven history of working on strategic projects in a top tier consulting firm consulting firm or internal corporate strategy team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.