Job Role: Industry X E2E Advisory
Career Level: Consultant / Manager / Senior Manager (CL9, CL7 & CL6)
Location: London (with expected travel)
Salary: Competitive, plus benefits.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team:
In Industry X we shape the future of making things, and the things we make. Our Industry X Team drives innovation by delivering the outstanding management consultancy based on industrial experience maximised by the latest technologies. Evolution of industry practices have been witnessed with evolution of technology. We've been helping businesses adopt and implement the new for years; it is critical we apply this to manufacturers and products companies, service organizations and software companies, to fuel their next level of growth.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, data and people to enable process improvements that build value for clients. We focus on helping our clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation within their core manufacturing and operations throughout the full lifecycle of their assets from capital projects through operations and ongoing support. We digitize, optimize and transform our clients’ traditional ways of planning, producing and shipping to be more agile and dynamic.
Accenture is a company that will allow you to learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that flourishes with shared success, innovative ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture is looking to recruit E2E Advisory practitioners within our Industry X practice in the UK or Ireland with a focus on full digital transformation capabilities including: Business case creation, Operating Model, Organisational Design, Change Management, E2E value chain/ Operations Process Transformation. This role is focused on helping our clients achieve their ambitions for digital transformation. This includes working with colleagues across Industry X to consider the full lifecycle of their assets from capital projects through operations, intelligent asset management and ongoing support. We digitize, optimize and transform our clients’ traditional ways of planning, producing and shipping to be more agile and dynamic.
In this role you will:
- Help clients target and deliver value through the digital transformation across the E2E value chain in context of their wider Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Operations objectives.
- Help shape, sell and deliver projects that create tangible value – including current state assessments, seeing opportunities to increase efficiency, and developing solutions, business case and journey plans to achieve the right value led outcomes for the client.
- Design future ways of working – operating models, business functions and processes, and technology, whilst working closely with business and technology strategists, process owners and subject matter experts.
- Use digital technologies to enable clients’ future-state business capabilities and drive targeted business outcomes.
- Develop enduring, trust-based relationships with people at all career levels, both professionally and personally, internally, and externally. This includes receiving and providing (based on experience) coaching and career development across the IX practice.
- Use data and analytics to drive decision making, implement new ways of working and change operational behaviours.
- Provide points of view on key industry challenges and trends and present an impetus for change in industry context.
- Support and lead the development and refinement of offerings and collateral to support/promote sales and origination (overviews, case studies, account planning, marketing information).
- Support and lead (depending on scale of opportunity) the sales process from origination to successful closing (including offering fine tuning, solution shaping, proposal preparation, client presentations).
- Support client innovation workshops and use a human-centered approach to solve problems, frame opportunities and achieve innovation through collaboration and co-creation.
The successful candidate will be a curious problem solver with knowledge and experience in business strategy & consulting whilst applying digital technologies combined with people, process and data to implement improvement programmes / projects within our target industries. Accenture seeks motivated professionals that are driven by the ability to solve client problems with insights and innovation and thrive in a highly collaborative environment where team success takes priority over individual metrics.
We are looking for experience in the following skills:
- Analysing clients’ strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities.
- In-depth experience with digital transformation and process redesign methods.
- Knowledge of existing, new and emerging digital technologies and being able to practically apply them.
- Awareness across all aspects of designing and constructing end-to-end Infrastructure, Manufacturing and Operations business processes, functions and organizational structures.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Collaborating with client stakeholders to identify and prioritizing value opportunities and develop digital transformation roadmaps.
- Developing the business case, solution architecture, and implementation roadmap for clients’ transformation journeys.
- Providing strategic consultation to clients in defining or designing business capabilities, processes, functions and organizational structures, as well as in researching, identifying and internally marketing, selling and enabling technologies based on business and end-user requirements
- Work effectively as a supportive team member or a subject matter expert and have the ability to lead (dependent on scale and experience) delivery teams to improve contribution through different stages of a project lifecycle from initial assessments to solution launch to achieve project commercial objectives and client outcomes.
Flexibility and mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
Set yourself apart:
- Experience in one or more of the following industries:
- Asset- and Energy-intensive industries including:
- Energy, Utilities (water, power), Chemicals
- Infrastructure and Networks including:
- Road & Rail, Telecoms, Utilities (T&D), Construction Services
- Manufacturing facilities including:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Life Sciences
- Industrial Equipment
- Consumer Goods & Services
- Asset- and Energy-intensive industries including:
- Working on large scale digital transformation projects with cross-functional skills in business strategy and business process design
- Has worked in consulting team delivery and depending on experience team leading roles with a track record of managing and delivering projects successfully on time and on budget
- Has sales support experience with new clients or growing existing clients with experience in business development support, RFP response and consulting services sales.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and social skills.
- Proven track record to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of different types of business and operating models (existing, new, emerging and hybrid).
- Extensive knowledge of facilitation and organisational change.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills; ability to create original concepts and theories for a variety of projects.
- Experience working in multi-disciplined, high-performance work teams.
- Exhibited skills in program management involving the coordination of resources and goals across multiple related work-streams
- Experience developing and supervising delivery of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and sophisticated business problems.
- Willing to travel to domestic and international locations
- Good client contacts and industry network is highly desirable
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary and car allowance, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice! For senior roles additional bonus and equity awards are available.
Closing Date for Applications
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
United Kingdom London
Management Consultant (Sales)
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Management Consultant (Marketing)
Posted 3 days ago
United Kingdom London
Client Account Manager (Sales)
Posted 4 days ago
What people are saying about us
"Love love love!
Current Employee - Analyst in London, England.
Pros: Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/group.
Cons: Salaries competitive but not market leading, work life balance can be questionable at times.More Accenture UK Ratings and Reviews
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.